- Topics - 1
- Replies - 3
- Total Posts - 4
Thanks for pointing out the log file to me, I didn’t know that was there. Apon inspecting this file I’ve noticed the following differences:
CAPABILITY, SET, XFERMECH sets rc=1 in my application, 0 in twacker.
CONTROL, EVENT, PROCESSEVENT sets rc=5 for some reason. In twacker this is 4. When running through the code, it only transfers when rc=4, but for some reason this is 5 in the log.
IMAGE, IMAGENATIVEXFER, GET is the last line in the log file, so I don’t know what rc is in this case. This is also where the application crashes.
I also run DG_CONTROL / DAT_STATUS / MSG_GET after setting XFERMECH, and the condition code it returns is 10 – Bad value. Not sure why this is.
I will double check the sequence, but I did think this was right.